Four courses, four different sets of dinner partners, and four discussion questions to challenge you to open your heart, open your ears, and make genuine connections with new friends. Be open! Be honest! Be brave! You only gain as much as you risk!
Where: Damask Bar, 347 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy
- Dinner consisting of 4 courses
- Entry into the game
- Space hire (this is a private event)
TICKETS MUST BE PREPURCHASED ONLINE! NO TICKETS AT THE DOOR
HERE'S HOW THE GAME WORKS:
• The dinner consists of 4 courses.
• Each course goes for 20 minutes and there is a 5-10 minute interval between each.
• At each course, you will be sat in a different set of 4 dining partners (2 men and 2 women)
• With each course, you will be offered a question to be explored with your dinner partners Beware! These questions will lead you into conversations that you would never expect to be having on a first meeting with a new friend! They may be intimate, strange, complex, revealing, or even a little confronting. Forget about the usual “what do you do for a living” chit-chat, these questions will challenge you to risk a little more of yourself.
• All participants must pledge to respect the secrets of their dining partners. What is said at the table, stays at the table!
• HERE'S THE IMPORTANT PART... You are encouraged to take risks and answer questions boldly, honestly and from the heart. You only gain as much as you risk! If you pretend to be someone else, you will end up with friends, lovers and partners that are suited to someone else. If you answer questions shallowly, you will make shallow connections. Be brave!
THIS EVENT IS AVAILABLE VIA:
Dare Devil Singles
Click here for more info